Sunday, July 8, 2007

CRUISE DIRECTOR ALERT: Pride hangover

Hey friends!

Ouch. My glitter hurts. The very sight of rainbow anything makes me a touch queasy…

But it was SO worth it! I celebrated until I had no pride left to give!

Hope you all had a B-A-N-A-N-A-S Pride weekend. I know I did. In fact it was a little TOO much fun, cuz now I’m under the weather. But your ever-faithful cruise director is still hoping to recover in time to make it back to the dancefloor tomorrow night, to lick my Pride wounds to the sounds of some healing beats, and to get in a good night of restorative cardio.

I hope you’ll join me, because there’s some GREAT parties in store:

Saturday, June 30:

Industry @ Mighty

“Double Trouble” with DJs Paulo & Jamie J Sanchez
The theme for the night will be dark and dirty, with Jamie J spinning upbeat vibes until
1 a.m., then turning over the tables to Paulo for dirty tribal grooves until dawn.

Doors: 10 p.m. - dawn
$10 Adv, $20 Door, SPECIAL: 2-for-1 Entry before 11:30 p.m.
119 Utah Street @ 15th St.

http://www.industrysf.com/

Sunday, July 1:

Hoping to keep things mellow and restore some sort of normalcy to life through my favorite and typical Sunday routine:

1) Maria Stanford’s yoga “church” at Gold’s Gym Castro, 9:15-10:45

2) Brunch and mimosas at Squat & Gobble at 11:30 at Noe & Market

3) Lying horizontal and observing boys in speedos at Boy Beach Dolores Park for the rest of the afternoon…

But wait! That’s not all! There’s yet another holiday next week, and yet another dancefloor awaits…

Tuesday, July 3:

IndepenDANCE with DJ's Phil B & Luke Johnstone

The producers of Matinee are teaming up with Gus Presents to bring us more double trouble, with a night full of uplifting, energetic tunes to help us celebrate the 4th of July.

715 Harrison @ 3rd

$10 advance, $20 door

Extended hours: 8pm – 4am

http://www.guspresents.com

Now ain’t that just the perfect backdrop by which to appreciate how lucky are we that, in San Francisco, every weekend is filled with pride?

Looking forward to shaking my booty and chilling in the gayborhood with you...

Your faithful cruise director,
Suzan
www.originalfaghag.com

No comments: